DESIGN BUILD CAREERS AVAILABLE
EXPLORE CAREERS WITH TONO GROUP
TONO Group is a family of companies on a mission to create meaningful places for our clients in the corporate, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, commercial, residential, education, religious, and government industries. We transform the built environment through architecture, construction, décor procurement, and real estate development in a way that also packages our capabilities into a turnkey solution for our clients. To continue delivering meaningful projects, we desire to build a team of passionate, qualified individuals looking for a fulfilling career within our family of companies.
Our offices are headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with a second location in downtown West Chester. With only a short distance between offices, our team communicates daily to reinforce our integrated project delivery workstyle. If you’re looking for a collaborative work environment in the design and build space, and embody a quality-driven attitude, then we invite you to view our available job openings below and contact us with your interest.
Available Careers With TONO Architects
TONO Architects desires to expand its design studio with enthusiastic, self-motivated, and innovative professionals seeking leadership positions and growth opportunities.
PROJECT ARCHITECT - Full Time Job
TONO Group is a family of companies on a mission to create meaningful places. We transform the built environment through architecture, construction, décor procurement, and real estate development. TONO Architects, LLC has an immediate full-time opening for a creative, self-motivated, and technically proficient Architect / Project Manager. Position will be based in our Lancaster office with occasional travel.
• NCARB Accredited Architecture License or actively testing for licensure through NCARB.
• 8-10 years of professional experience and project management at an architecture firm.
• Proficiency in Revit, Adobe CS, MS Office, and AutoCAD.
• Experience in rendering with Revit & Enscape or similar programs
• Experience with project management software is desired.
• Detailed knowledge of construction details, assemblies, and building systems.
• Knowledge and experience in assembling a complete set of construction / permit documents.
• Flexible, iInnovative, self-motivated, team-oriented.
• Ability to communicate efficiently with and receive direction from team members, consultants, and clients.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with Design Directors and design team to develop projects.
• Assist in field verification, including site measurements and record documentation.
• Coordinate project documentation and creation of construction drawings.
• Manage coordination with consulting engineers and clients as needed.
• Develop details and specifications as required for permit drawings.
• Assist with project scheduling and design milestones.
• Code and Compliance review as required by local jurisdictions.
• Review of submittals & RFIs during construction.
• Mentor junior staff and cultivate culture for quality deliverables
Our innovative practice requires continuous collaboration with the team both office locations, so occasional travel between locations will be required. Benefits and growth opportunities are available.
Candidates that wish to be considered for a position at TONO should email cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER - Full Time Job
TONO Group is a family of companies on a mission to create meaningful places. We transform the built environment through architecture, construction, interior design, and real estate development. TONO Architects, LLC has an immediate full-time opening for a creative, self-motivated, and technically proficient Architectural Designer. Position will be based in our West Chester office.
Our innovative practice requires continuous collaboration among the team from both office locations, so occasional travel between offices will be required. Benefits and growth opportunities are available. Candidates should email cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to email@example.com.
• Degree from a NAAB-accredited Architecture program on a path to licensure
• Participation / Enrollment in NCARB’s Architectural Experience Program
• Preferred 1-2 years of professional experience at an architecture firm
• Proficiency in Revit, Enscape, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, and MS Office
• General knowledge of construction details, assemblies, and building systems
• Experience in assisting with the assembling a set of construction documents
• Innovative, self-motivated, team-oriented
• Ability to communicate efficiently with and receive direction from team members, and firm leadership
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
• Work with Project Managers and design team to develop projects
• Assist in field verification, including site measurements and record documentation
• Draft to assist with creation of construction drawings
• Coordinate with consulting engineers and 3rd party vendors
• Produce / develop project and firm-related graphics, renderings, presentations, and marketing materials
Available Careers With PROTO Construction
PROTO Construction seeks to grow its workforce with motivated, highly attentive, quality-driven individuals desiring to improve the built environment and the construction process.
SITE FOREMAN - Full Time Job
TONO Group is a family of companies on a mission to create meaningful places.
PROTO Construction seeks to grow its workforce with a motivated, highly attentive, and quality-driven individual desiring to improve the built environment with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
Construction Foreman with minimum two years of construction field experience and in-depth knowledge of commercial and residential building construction. Position requires versatility and willingness to manage a job site while coordinating work with office personnel in a design/build collaborative approach. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and project management/scheduling software are necessary. Familiarity with Procore project management software desired. Responsibilities entail project and subcontractor management as well as layout work, carpentry, and other physical construction activities.
Please send resume, specific work examples and contact information to:
Attn: Human Resources
PROTO Construction Management, LLC
436 West James Street, Suite 100, Lancaster, PA 17603
Starting position will include 90 day interim employment period with reviews at 90 days, 6 months and 1 year.
Anticipated starting salary range based upon prior experience and qualifications.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
The Foreman oversees specific project activities from completion of the documentation and permitting process through construction and close-out. This individual is responsible for supervising daily project activities on one or more sites while maintaining quality controls, safety, subcontractors and vendor relationships.
The Site Foreman coordinates the project construction process for subgroups and small teams including supervising their daily activities, enforcing the schedule, managing the supply chain, directing tradespeople, maintaining quality standards, and keeping the site safe and clean.
This individual must be comfortable holding subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors accountable for their roles on the project and must exhibit effective communication skills in both verbal and written form. The Foreman is accountable to the Site Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier communication including leading and recording job site progress meetings
- Understand and help maintain the project schedule and report challenges to the supervisor.
- Supervise daily site activities and coordinate subgroups
- Maintain safety protocols and site conditions
- Schedule the material supply chain
- Schedule and coordinate materials testing and logs
- Review project activities and operating procedures with subcontractors
- Prepare daily job activity logs and provide to supervisor
- Prepare punch list and direct project completion activities
- Work with project management team to complete final project documents including as-builts
- Maintain and coordinate deliveries of site equipment, waste management, toilet facilities and other general conditions items
- Manage small tools and disposables
- Perform carpentry: layout, form-work, framing, window and door installation, hardware, etc.
- Aid with installation of furnishings, artwork and décor
- Anticipated starting salary range between $48,000 – $55,000 based upon prior experience and qualifications.
- Paid leave for nationally recognized holidays totaling nine (9) work days
- Paid time off of 80 hours annually and accruing thereafter according to the company leave policy
- Additional absentee allowances as previously outlined in the company policy manual
- Full hospitalization and medical with 60% of employee premium paid by the company as currently offered
- Full dental insurance with 100% of employee premium paid by the company as currently offered
- Paid life insurance benefit as currently offered
- Opportunities for vision, short and long term disability benefits
- Use of company owned technology equipment such as laptop & smart phone
- Daily use of a company-owned vehicle equipped with tools and equipment including fuel car
Future Career Openings
Looking for a career with our family of companies but do not see the right position available yet? We invite you to share your information with us to file for future job openings. TONO Group is on a growing streak with a mission to design meaningful places for our clients nationwide. We value continuous improvement and a desire to build a team of passionate individuals desiring to contribute to a single-minded mission.